FasCard Ideas

Welcome to the FasCard official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

Note: Contact store management for help checking account balance questions.

1. Available balance check online

On your website you should have an option to check the available balance on customers Fascards/Loyalty Cards because I’ve been searching online and calling every number I could find that’s in someway associated with Fascard and STILL HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIND OUT THE BALANCE on my card! I need to know if I have enough funds on the card or do I need to add more to finish laundry this Friday?

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Flat Fee Service Charge

Currently there is an optional fee for Credit/Debit Card users based on percentage the customer spends. As Fascard is based on existing coin machines if there is no fee the customer knows their final charge should be an increment of 25 cents. Charging a percent usually makes the customers final charges something other than an increment of 25 cents. It would be nice to have a second option being a flat fee set by the owner to charge increments of 25 cents so it would be easier to “sneak” an added fee in.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. EBT Acceptance

Would stores with the Touch Kiosk be able to one day accept EBT like ESD does on their payment system?

Could you maybe add the feature to input their PIN's via the touch screen?

https://goldenstatelaundrysystems.com/blog/2017/09/29/laundromat-esd-payment_system-accept-ebt-card/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please add the feature of bundling transactions without having to set an authorized hold amount in the server mngt section.

We have not had one good feedback in regards to the hold amount customers see on their credit/debit card statements. We’ve also encountered 2 chargebacks disputes due to the hold amounts. We have not gotten any complaints since getting rid of hold amount. But now our transactions charges doubled. Please find a way to satisfy both of your end users. Thank you.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Touch Kiosk "Adding value to the card"

When a customer inserts the <CARD> to make a transaction, the kiosk should hold the card until the customer hits <DONE> then release the <CARD> to the customer. Many times customers think the machine isn't working properly because it kicks the card back out similar to what a change machine does when you insert a bill and it kicks it out because it was rejected. Then they try to reinsert the card and it wont accept it at this point. This <HOLD> on the card will also force the customer to hit <DONE> to get there card back. This will…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. trying to put money on my card.

This is the worst sight i have ever been on. I use to be able to go on this site and put money on my card. Now i cannot find it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Loyalty card registration + profile update form

Create a web form to allow customers to "claim" their card using Loyalty Card Number + PIN.
    It would be great if it could be validated using PIN + records were automatically fed into Fascard.

Bottomline:
    As Lee Collingwood wrote:
    A public [web form] that would push (loyalty account) data to the Fascard system and then pull data to validate cards

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. F2 Reader- 1.Preset Dryer Amounts/ 2.Swipe Card

Come up with a better software design to force the customer to manually select a preset first before swiping there laundry card or credit card. Or maybe have a message come up saying "Select Dryer Minutes then swipe card" To many customers walk up to the machine swipe the card first then press the "Dryer minutes" second then walk away thinking they put more minutes than the default. When this happens they come back complaining to the attendant (if there is one) saying that there clothes did not dry! Bottom line we need a better software design to force the…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. a clear screen protector like the old plasma tvs used to have to the F2 readers to prevent spider cracks

We have had 3 F2 readers have spider cracks after a customer pushes the screen. Can a clear protector be made like the old plasma TVs used to have to protect the glass on the screen better than how it is made now.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A report for owners that shows the Sales Total by day for a selected date range preferably with comparisons to another selected date range.

An option to run the Sale Total report by day for a date range. This would be a game changer. It would be even better if you could compare 2 or more additional date ranges to the selected one so that you can show trends by day on a single report.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Editing work schedule/employee hours

We have employees use their FasCard as their time card. Occasionally they will forget to clock in or out, or clock in late, etc. I would like to be able to go in to the report to adjust/edit/add/delete their clock in or out times as needed, in order to keep a more accurate record of their hours worked.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. loyalty Groups discount timeframe

I would like to offer a discount to groups that can only get that discount between the times of 10pm and 5am, otherwise, they can still use their loyalty cards, it would charge full price in the other hours.
    This would allow me to use the Laundromat at night and offer a 25% discount to janitorial services, Quincetta table cloths, sheets and towel services to use the mat at night, effectively earning money 24 hours!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Email confirmations for support requests submitted from https://www.laundrycard.com/support-request

Can we get email confirmations of support submissions with case #'s for support requests submitted from

https://www.laundrycard.com/support-request

Currently we get no confirmation of submitting anything then have to call in and ask what status is and have no proof that we even submitted any issues to the support form. Then we have to start all over and hope that we remember what the problem was and all the details.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. tutorial displayed on kiosk

it would be nice to see something similar to what is available on the laundrycard kiosk. Something that helps customers understand how the process works.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Card transaction history

One should be able to check their card transaction history when you load your card and use your card in the machines to see the purchase history. That would be a wonderful idea to implement so that customers want think their being cheated out of their monies.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. hourly performance report

It would be nice to be able to print out a report that shows the sales by hour by graph or even by dollar for a given day to compare performance.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bonus Coupon Expiration Dates

The option for bonus values to be limited time only (with expiration dates).

For example, we could issue a $2.50 bonus to customers that expires at the end of the month. This gives customers a sense of urgency to visit the store and redeem the bonus.

Currently the Bonus End Date just means customers must enter their code before that date, and then they have the bonus value on their account forever. So there is no urgency. That's fine, but it would be even better if the Bonuses could expire at a set date.

A workaround would be allowing Admins…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. An income Report please that allows me

I would like to compare my income report on a daily basis, weekly basis and monthly basis without having to generate for example 4 separate reports to see what I did in the last seven days. It seems like that data is there or else I could not pull 4 days or a month to get a total.... I just want to be able to put in a range of dates and click "daily" or "weekly". This report would be an excellent tool to see and compare what I do for business each day, finding my slowest day of the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sort Loyalty Accounts by Location

In the Reports section under Loyalty Accounts there is a Last Used (before/after) option and you enter a date.

It would be great if there was a Last Used (at) option and you enter a location.

This would be very helpful for owners with multiple locations. It will allow owners to target customers at a specific location, in the event sales at one store need a boost or if you're running a location-specific promotion.

Thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

FasCard Ideas