I would like to see or suggest...

Marketing

Ability to add company name/logo to loyalty URL web site. Customer knows the store they are at but may not know what FasCard is. If FasCard wishes to promote their name/logo too maybe a compromise of “Laundry Spot powered by FasCard”
Allow customers to purchase loyalty cards via the laundromats web site
Make registered users list exportable so can be used in other marketing software
Input birthday/anniversary on registered cards for bonus
Capability to email a customer whose account has been inactive for a period of time by offering them a coupon/bonus

122 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree about being able to register their card via kiosk because not everyone wants the app. We should be able to offer a simple bonus to the customer to incentivize them to do this. Also, when customer adds their information (ie name), the fields should be separated into first name, last name etc for marketing.

You should still require email confirmation/authentification by the customer before the registration is complete and/or incentive bonus is applied to account.

Would be nice to be able to register their card via the kiosk just like you can on their other system, Laundry Card. Also would be nice if in English and Spanish

I agree. I have had customers go to my specific website only to be confused by the logo and name “FasCard” I have to explain that it is ok to proceed forward but it would be nice to have at least my company name mentioned.

Feedback and Knowledge Base